Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chia's idea of "preening" fish is to pluck out his whiskers.... but she does say Ow for him after she does it

Oh my gosh!! That is too funny!!!! Poor Fish....

If Phil doesn't feed the fat one fast enough in the morning, he bites Phil's feet.

He doesn't mess around when it comes to his food.

Oh my gosh!! That is too funny!!!! Poor Fish....

If Phil doesn't feed the fat one fast enough in the morning, he bites Phil's feet.

He doesn't mess around when it comes to his food.

Same problem with ours... try opening the frig or cookie tin... they are on you like seagulls:shocked2:

Worse ... try peeling a banana.... they are climbing down your arm.... they see coffee and start saying Yummmmmm Yummmmm and try to steal it.... If you are eating something Chia wants she sits on your shoulder and taps your cheek with her beak... we find it easier to make sure they are in their cages before meal times:doh2:

I had a cat once who used to "Not beg" He knew he wasn't allowed to beg for food at the table :no:so he would come in and sit with his back to you... then he would look over his shoulder as if to say... "See... I am not begging:eyebrow:" worked pretty well on company:rofl3:

Same problem with ours... try opening the frig or cookie tin... they are on you like seagulls:shocked2:

Worse ... try peeling a banana.... they are climbing down your arm.... they see coffee and start saying Yummmmmm Yummmmm and try to steal it.... If you are eating something Chia wants she sits on your shoulder and taps your cheek with her beak... we find it easier to make sure they are in their cages before meal times:doh2:

Are they like the seagulls in Finding Nemo??

MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE

I had a cat once who used to "Not beg" He knew he wasn't allowed to beg for food at the table :no:so he would come in and sit with his back to you... then he would look over his shoulder as if to say... "See... I am not begging:eyebrow:" worked pretty well on company:rofl3:

Awww how sweeeeeeeet!!!! Good thing Fatty isn't that clever!!!!

He's a beast, he breaks into the garbage. That's right, my baby is a garbage picker.

Are they like the seagulls in Finding Nemo??

MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE

Awww how sweeeeeeeet!!!! Good thing Fatty isn't that clever!!!!

He's a beast, he breaks into the garbage. That's right, my baby is a garbage picker.

oh yes they are exactly like the sea gulls on Nemo!

Poor cat... if you fed him enough yhe wouldn't do that:no: not sure if you COULD feed him enough from what you have said....

Cat.... yep that was his name.... Cat..... used to have an interesting relationship to our stud horse. The stud would carry him around by the tail..... I was pretty concerned the first time but his tail was fine and they used to do that a lot.... till one day the stud thought it would be fun to dump Cat in the 45 gallon water drum.... Cat didn't like the bath... and the stud never managed to catch him again after that:eyebrow:

oh yes they are exactly like the sea gulls on Nemo!

Poor cat... if you fed him enough yhe wouldn't do that:no: not sure if you COULD feed him enough from what you have said....

Cat.... yep that was his name.... Cat..... used to have an interesting relationship to our stud horse. The stud would carry him around by the tail..... I was pretty concerned the first time but his tail was fine and they used to do that a lot.... till one day the stud thought it would be fun to dump Cat in the 45 gallon water drum.... Cat didn't like the bath... and the stud never managed to catch him again after that:eyebrow:

Unfortunately, with his health issues, he is not allowed to gain any more. So, we are pretty tolerant of his cries. He has a separate cry for when he is truly in pain from hunger and then another one when he just wants food to fill his emotional void. :D

That is hilarious!!! Too bad the horse ruined it in one fell swoop to a water drum like that!!
Funny how different animals relate to each other like that. Ways you would never expect......

Oh Petunia, I'm finally falling asleep!! Its soo lovely catching up....going to have to send you a long pm tomorrow and catch up proper.

I'll be here late tomorrow as well!!

sound good Tiggrrr :hugs: sleep well talk to you tomorrow.... I'll stay here and type you another cat/horse story to read later ok?

In the winter time we would bring out water in rubber buckets twice a day for the horses. The barn cats would wait for those buckets to get their drinks too. They would climb onto the edge of the bucket and carefully take a drink before the water froze. The stud was watching this one evening and for some reason reached down with his nose and bunted the cat in the behind!:mooner: Cat came out of the bucket wet and screaming.. I didn't know cats could make that sound! From then on it was a battle of wiles..... the cats would try to sneak a drink and the stud would try to sneak up on them to push them into the water when they weren't looking. Ever seen a 15.2 hand stallion try to tip toe in snow.... quickly? hilarious!

He actually did like the cats... we noticed he wasn't eating all his hay.... and he was like your cat on a diet most of the time. This went on for long enough I was worried he might be sick. I sat with him at feeding time to see if I could figure the problem out. He was carefully pushing the hay to one corner of the manger to eat it wouldn't eat the stuff in half the manger. I checked the hay to see if it was mouldy.... nope... but the barn cat had a litter of kittens buried in the hay! I moved the hay and the stud carefully covered them up again! It was during the winter and quite cold. When the kittens were moved... Mom brought them back. When they were big enough to leave... he went back to eating all the hay again!

The white seahorse was posing in the orange sponge... the colour contrast was interesting Can anyone id this nudi... it is different from what we normally see and I couldn't find it in my books

Attachments

• DSC06290 (Large).JPG
    DSC06290 (Large).JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC06297 (Large).JPG
    DSC06297 (Large).JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC06306 (Large).JPG
    DSC06306 (Large).JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC06283 (Large).JPG
    DSC06283 (Large).JPG