Hibiscus St. 3/18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maybe catch the second dive around 11 or so???
I will bring an extra tank, if anybody needs one.

Where can I meet you guys? Some pm me some a contact number and directions. I know Hibiscus is jsut south of the pier on Commercial. I will bring my spare 80.

dawetterdabetter:
Where can I meet you guys? Some pm me some a contact number and directions. I know Hibiscus is jsut south of the pier on Commercial. I will bring my spare 80.

Meet at Hibiscus & the beach.

I would love to join you, but I'm diving with my dive club this weekend.

Walter:
Meet at Hibiscus & the beach.

I would love to join you, but I'm diving with my dive club this weekend.
Thanks, Wow the webcams show a perfectly flat ocean!

Have a little nitrox for me Jenny! Gotta work this morning!

I don't want to hijack this thread in any way, but anyone up for a 3pm dive? The 8am was just too early!

How about a report on your dive this morning? What was the vis? Ya' all have fun!?!

-=ben

Is it too soon to ask about next weekend?

There's been a slight change of dates - we actually arrive next Tuesday night and depart the 30th. Schedule's open. :D

Marc

Quickie dive report
Hermit Crab and I arrived at Hibiscus Street early enough to watch the sunrise. Then we went to Mulligans to grab some brekky. The menu is changed and the prices are quite a bit higher, also no more brekky specials. Bummer.
SFL Diver and Darryl (Sorry, don't know your screen name) and I headed east. Dropped down on the first reef then continued to the second reef. Highlight for me was the 4ft. blue spotted cornetfish. Also, lots of babies and waywayd lobster here and there.
After an hour SI or so, a bunch more folks showed up and we went out in 3 groups. Matt and I swam to the first reef, dropped down and headed north. We went past the nursery and farther. I forgot how nice the reef was and we saw loads of critters.
Great diving, good weather, decent vis., good friends. Great day!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom