Hi There!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubagirl510

Reaction score
I am new today to all this. Wanted to know if there is anyone here from the NYC area? I don't like to cold water dive but I do like to travel to warm weather locales...just got back from a 2 week trip (well a month ago) and am looking to plan another.
Cheers for now! D.

To the Scuba Board!
I understand about the cold!!! weather thing. did you hear about the trip to Cozmel in late Jan 2004? a bunch of us are going down there to scuba. your welcome to come also.
:thinkof:

Mike

WHAT ~

You dont like COLD WATER diving??????

You just havent had the proper EXPOSURE, yet

Everyone loves cold water diving

Ya just gotta get a nice dry suit !

like my DUI flx 50/50

:wink:

:hi: And welcome to Scuba Board. :wave: It's a fun place to learn, compare, argue. :thumb:

Saw where you posted on the Cozy Group Trip thread, too. Hope you join us. You've got plenty of time to pull it together. :sombrero:

don

Welcome scubagirl510! Warm water diving is great, but so is cold water diving. You're missing out on a lot of great wreck diving, especially around here in the great lakes.

Ive doven all over the world, including lots of warm water; but NY is my Favorite!!!! Fantastic lakes and streams; river drift diving, LOBSTERING, and some of the best wrecks in the world!!! Great adventures lye ahead. First get some experience, then get a dry suit!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom