HI From PENSACOLA (FL)!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smallminnow:
so now what you gonna arrest me for saying the b word. :11: as far as them being tasty when you eat them for 7 months straight they tend to taste like crap. and what sucks is im about to have to eat them again for a couple of months. they have some new ones in the making. hopefully they will be good. by the way which squad car do you drive.

joey
ps if i had to pick one i think the spehgetti has them all beat.

Arrest? - No - No PC (probable cause) to do so.
7 months no tasty - True enough. (Been there/ Navy - 10 years)
(I actually remember when the total different menu count was nine. )
Good luck - Hope the time flies.

(Car#) - Why, You're not planning on committing a CAPITOL felony are you??

no not at all just wondering. wanted to see if your one of the cool ones like the suberban or camaro. the ones that like to hide in the bushes eating your "MRE's" looking for the speeders. by the way hows everything coming along there. everything coming together.

joey

DiveCop71:
Arrest? - No - No PC (probable cause) to do so.
7 months no tasty - True enough. (Been there/ Navy - 10 years)
(I actually remember when the total different menu count was nine. )
Good luck - Hope the time flies.

(Car#) - Why, You're not planning on committing a CAPITOL felony are you??

Sorry so late on the reply,
Been swamped - literally - plus a PPD friend of mine got injured and is in the hospital.
In any case - I supose things are coming together just fine. There's still a whole lot of roofing work going on, and there's still tons of debris - but at least it all seems to have settled into somewhat of a "normal" routine.
People still do stupid things, and they still happen when you least want or expect them to - but the total #s are way down compared to Sept/Oct.
Been thinking about going to a fed job lately just for a change of pace (maybe something layed back like DOD cop or the like) Pay'd still have to better than 35 for me to go though....
Anyhow, hope all's well with you and yours -

DiveCop71:
Sorry so late on the reply,
Been swamped - literally - plus a PPD friend of mine got injured and is in the hospital.
In any case - I supose things are coming together just fine. There's still a whole lot of roofing work going on, and there's still tons of debris - but at least it all seems to have settled into somewhat of a "normal" routine.
People still do stupid things, and they still happen when you least want or expect them to - but the total #s are way down compared to Sept/Oct.
Been thinking about going to a fed job lately just for a change of pace (maybe something layed back like DOD cop or the like) Pay'd still have to better than 35 for me to go though....
Anyhow, hope all's well with you and yours -

sorry to hear about your friend i hope everything goes good, and that hes out of there soon. well thats good to hear everything is going back to normal. you were saying that the crime is calming down? was it pretty bad after the hurricane? well thanks for the report.

There's always going to be those who prey on the devestated. After Ivan - we saw alot of scammers - People price gouging and the like. Some were valid complaints - others just hovering on the line, but all in all - I think we handled it pretty well once communications started firming up.
I think that's probably the most important part of the recovery process - getting coms back online and keeping the public informed- especially in communities like pensacola. Being able to communicate to the public your ability to quickly and efficiently establish a police presence when and where it's needed goes along way to deterring criminal activity.
After Ivan we were spread pretty thin, but thanks to an effective coms network, John-Q public never got the opportunity to realize just how thin.
(Having the national gaurd there helped as well... )

Welcome!! Any question you have, you can probably find a post about it in the archives, or just ask away and someone will steer you to an answer.

I'm not fat,... I'm just ugly (Hee Hee)
No Seriously, I'm not fat........or ugly.
Just shy.(Paranoid) Really. (ha ha)
All the voices at work tell me not to do it...I swear (alot)

Back
Top Bottom