HI From PENSACOLA (FL)!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wild Bill,
To explain what I meant in my last post....

It seemed to me that this thread was meant for "Greets" and such, and that the posts that I was posting here (even in response) were better meant for other forums or threads like - say- "equipment" or "Dive Sites" or such.
I still look at the post here, and I will still answer "off topic" ?'s; It's just that in the future - my answers will be either by private reply, or posted under a more appropriate thread-heading or forum.
I apalogize for any confusion my prior post created.
Hope this post clears things up for ya, and I look forward to chatt'n or maybe even diving with you sometime in the future.

Hi there! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for over two years now. I think that you will be able to learn a lot here at ScubaBoard, and hopefully you will be able to post some of your own experiences! If you have any questions, please PM me! Otherwise, i hope to get to know you better around the boards! I hope to get to know you better!

Safe diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

HMMMNN.....Well, It's November (BURR!!!). Alittle colder than I prefer, but yes, I still jump in it every now and then.
Sorry it's been sooo long since my last post or reply, but works been murder--literally!
Hopefully now I can get back into the forumns. BY the way where's WILD BILL?? Can't seem to find him anywhere.....Hope you're doin well buddy.

DiveCop71:
HMMMNN.....Well, It's November (BURR!!!). Alittle colder than I prefer, but yes, I still jump in it every now and then.
Sorry it's been sooo long since my last post or reply, but works been murder--literally!
Hopefully now I can get back into the forumns. BY the way where's WILD BILL?? Can't seem to find him anywhere.....Hope you're doin well buddy.

Good Morning!

Up early, or end of shift?

Didn't have a chance to say "Howdy" till now!

Glad to have another bro' and ex-military guy on board this board!

Be careful out here and keep your head down!

Cheers!

Rob

DiveCop71:
Wild Bill,
To explain what I meant in my last post....

It seemed to me that this thread was meant for "Greets" and such, and that the posts that I was posting here (even in response) were better meant for other forums or threads like - say- "equipment" or "Dive Sites" or such.
I still look at the post here, and I will still answer "off topic" ?'s; It's just that in the future - my answers will be either by private reply, or posted under a more appropriate thread-heading or forum.
I apalogize for any confusion my prior post created.
Hope this post clears things up for ya, and I look forward to chatt'n or maybe even diving with you sometime in the future.

I get so confused. . .

DiveCop71:
Well, You've been gone a while, so I'll treat this as a reintroduction.
WELCOME BACK to Scuba Board!!!!
I checked, WildBill was on three days ago, so a PM should soon find him.
I wanted to respond too, because your July posts got me all excited to dive the wrecks around there. I'd never considered Florida as more than a stopover, but with all the wrecks and caves and such around your state, it might be a nice place to stay a few years; except for the windy season.

Tom

DiveCop71:

I'm a little late but welcome Divecop.

I'm glad to see I am not the only one who thinks the water is cold in Florida in Nov. I just got back from the Keys I had on a 3mm full with a 3mm shorty and a hood. My dive buddy had on shorts and a rash guard :11:

Well... Between the job, night-school, family, and shopping for the X-mas holidays: I have finally found some time to post for christmas!
So... To all of you out there, up there, or down there (depending on how you look at it).. I would like to wish you all a very happy, healthy, wealthy, and crime-free Christmas!
Lately, it's been difficult for me to seperate myself from the job and get into the holiday spirit. so many people everyday - getting into trouble, getting hurt, or worse.
The same people, doing the same stupid things. I know I'm not supposed to talk about it, or get upset when I respond to these calls, but sometimes-- just sometimes I wish the collective public knew of the _ _ _ _ that happens during any given "normal" day.
I guess I really should be posting this stuff under work related.
In any case, I hope you all have a good X-mas and New Years.

new member here too , welcome I kinda grew up in pensacola haven't been back for awhile , live up north now but sure do miss it !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom