HI From PENSACOLA (FL)!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the info Dive Cop. Will definately get some dive gloves very soon, Like the diving staff or small ski pole idea. Being a mostly fresh water diver I didn't think about the dangers lurking just below the sand surface. Thanks for the caution.

Welcome, love the avatar

fmw625

Dive staffs (or diving rods as some know them) are an excellent tool. Not only do they help keep you(and thus your reg.) away from stirred-up silt/sand/ and creatures; They also can be used to extend your reach (safely); defend against predatory creatures, and in the event that you surface and find yourself far from the boat can be easily affixed with a flag and used as a signaling device (can also be used U.W. by tapping against your tank.
Good Luck

Benvenuto A Bordo!!

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Becarefull, it's addictive!!!

Good friends and good info. What could be better?!?!?!?!

P.S. - Don't forget to fill out your profile.

Hello again,
Just want to say thanks to all who have posted welcome to this thread, and let you all know that I now consider myself FULLY welcomed.
This being the case, I am now terminating any future "official" replies to this thread.
I'll still be checking it from time to time, and will reply by private messages to any inquiries, But for the most part - I think we're all done here.
SO... without further adoo... Thank you all for the WELCOME and I'll see you all on the other Forums!! :cheers: :35:

Benvenuto a bordo

DiveCop71:
Hello again,
Just want to say thanks to all who have posted welcome to this thread, and let you all know that I now consider myself FULLY welcomed.
This being the case, I am now terminating any future "official" replies to this thread.
I'll still be checking it from time to time, and will reply by private messages to any inquiries, But for the most part - I think we're all done here.
SO... without further adoo... Thank you all for the WELCOME and I'll see you all on the other Forums!! :cheers: :35:

HUH!!!! :06: :06:

Welcome to Scuba Board. Hope you stay a while!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom