Hey Florida crew I need your help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gatorblueyes

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello! You have probably seen me post before regarding Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida Lab Retriever Rescue Of Florida, Inc - Saving Labradors Throughout Florida . I am a foster home in South Florida and need your support. We are in a contest to win $10,000 which of course is any non-profit's DREAM. If you can, please follow this link and vote for us. There is NO other personal obligation and it would be a great personal favor to me. Thanks! :D

vote hereLabrador Retriever Rescue of Florida, Altmonte Springs, FL 32714

Good for you to be a foster home, I voted for you. I foster the two breeds you see in my signature, it sure is a lot of work but it is a labor of LOVE! I hope you win!

Thank you!!! We have a lot of work to do if we are going to catch up to the top spot so please, it only takes a minute to vote!

I love fostering. It can be a challenge but when they go to their forever homes it is truly moving.

It can be a challenge but when they go to their forever homes it is truly moving.
Amen to that!!! We just had a doggy park play date with a recent Cavalier adoptee, and it was wonderful to see how spoiled rotten he is now!

Ok Florida divers, if you live anywhere near me in S. Florida a DOUBT you are out on the water today. It was BEAUTIFUL wed, thrus, friday this week and we have had a bad weather weekend:shakehead:. SO if you are sitting there pouting like myself, take a minute and vote! We have been stuck at #31 out of the top 100. It starts to get tough now because you need 10+ votes to catch up to the next group and everyone is driving hard. We NEED your support!!! Anyone else may vote as well, I am just trying to appeal to my instate support since this board is gigantic lol. Thanks everyone!

Okay, I voted. I have a yellow lab myself as well as a rescued mutt & a hurricane cat. We gotta take care of our critters!

Okay, I voted. I have a yellow lab myself as well as a rescued mutt & a hurricane cat. We gotta take care of our critters!

Aw what a nice family!

Keep em coming guys we are fighting for position here! Pass the link along to any of your animal lover friends that might be willing to support a great cause! You guys rock:D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom