Henri

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm wondering about the northern sites.
If by 'northern sites' you're referring to Cape Ann then don't get your hopes up. The visibility on Saturday was quite poor, it had degraded significantly from what it had been earlier in the week due to storm water runoff from Fred's rains as it went by the area last Thursday. Yesterdays winds from Henri and the continuing rainy weather in this area will only make the underwater environment worse for us divers.

What town are you staying in? Right now I’m watching the Sakonnet River (not really a river, for those of you not familiar with it) rock’n and a roll’n with a couple of sailboats bobbing up and down.
I am a couple miles from Point Judith.

In our neighborhood things weren't too bad, but our power was out for 14 hours.

I am a couple miles from Point Judith.

In our neighborhood things weren't too bad, but our power was out for 14 hours.

We’re in Portsmouth, just really windy here. The biggest threat was from the neighbors trampoline that they forgot to secure. I got a text from the folks across the street telling me that the trampoline had gone airborne and was moving towards my truck! It was actually pretty funny. All else was good. Glad to hear you weren’t affected too much!

We're still on generator power. Did some tree trimming around the line to my house today while the power is still out. Hopefully tomorrow power will restored, maybe.

Glad to not see any bad news!!

15:15 3:15PM power restored! AC De-humidifiers, water heater ON! Took a nice long shower! Life is good.

I was thinking that harvesting Quahogs doesn't take visibility I'm going to check if Potter Cove is open to Quahoging, it gets closed sometimes after heavy rain, but there'll be a few tide changes by the end of the week.

Second hand dive report FTW 8-25-21

Sounds like FTW is back to normal. I talked with a diver today still dripping, who told vis is 2-5' above 30FSW below that zero. Reported seeing a Butterfly and a pipe fish as well as shrimp. Looks like the tropicals' are here!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom