Henderson Premium Neoprene?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubastud16

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone have any experience with these? I have a Hyperstretch in 3mm, and love it, but I need a cheap 7mm for my upcoming cavern class. I'm curious as to how they fit, do they restrict in the elbows/knees, etc.

Other than that, can anyone reccomend a good, cheap 7mm?

Danny

I'm Very impressed with the quality of my Parkways 3/2mm, all the seams are triple glued & blind stitched, unusual for a 3/2 and "Pyrostretch" & "Titainium Shark Skin-In" are names you might recognize from another higher priced brand

7mm semi dry pyrostretch .... 7mm Parkway Men's Scuba Pyrostretch Titanium Shark Skin-In Hood Attached Semi-Dry Scuba Diving Wet: unrealfind
7mm regular model ... 7mm Parkway Men's Scuba Titanium Full Wetsuit Snorkeling, Scuba, and Water Sports: unrealfind

I've been to Unrealfind, nice folks, good prices, purchased my wetsuit from them

Edit: I've purchased a BARE 7mm suit as a gift for someone and have to agree on the quality/price statement ... Bare 7mm Arctic Full Mens Suit, from LeisurePro.com
and I have a 7mm Akona that I dive that was a steal at $100 (looks like $129 at Leasurepro ... Akona 7MM Mens One Piece Jumpsuit from LeisurePro.com )

I'd check out Bare suits. Quality/price, they are hard to beat and the suits are very comfortable. Plus, they have a gazillion sizes to make the best fit possible.

BARE Canada / USA Currency Selection
I have 2 and am very happy with them.:coffee:

Well the reason I suggest Henderson is because the LDS I work at sells Henderson, and I can get a 7mm for dirt cheap (150 or so).

Just curious about anyone's experience.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Danny

In my experience hendersons premium neoprene is vastly superior to their hyperstretch. Hyperstretch is easier to don/doff and very forgiving of a poor fit, but the premium neoprene (assuming a proper fit) is much warmer, less compressible, and more durable than the hyper.

Another Bare Arctic vote here! I don't even know mine is there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom