Help: Trying to find a XS drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dizydebs

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone!

So I am having huge issues trying to find a drysuit for myself. I know I need an xs drysuit and I have tiny feet, size UK 3.5/4.

I am finding it hard even to find a drysuit in xs let alone one with feet size that won't have my fin dangling off and not even touching the foot.

Can anyone recommend me places to search, UK based or not too expensive to get posted to the UK.

I have just come back after living in the tropics so have no idea where to look for these things. Simply Scuba doesn't do the correct size and eBay all the feet sizes are too big. A

Any help much appreciated.

Happy bubbles.

you might have better luck with a drysuit that has a sock foot instead of a boot. That way you can buy an overboot in the size you need. An example would be the Pinnacle Liberator series dry suit

Definitely try to find a Fusion, most versatile fitting suit out there.

Sounds like you would be a good candidate for a custom drysuit.

I got a bit lucky for my daughter with a used drysuit. We found a barely-used Sea-Tux (a Canadian-made drysuit) that was made custom for the original owner who is no longer diving and was liquidating her gear. The feet were way too small for my daughter, but the rest of the suit fit perfectly. We are currently having the boots replaced for a total spend (suit + boots) of about half of what a new drysuit would have cost...

If you find the right size otherwise, the boots can always be swapped out, as long as the economics make sense to do so. My situation admittedly took some luck in finding the right opportunity in the used market, but it is definitely something to keep an eye out for...

I second @lexvil

www.seaskin.co.uk is local to you, and they do a very inexpensive custom suit. My custom suit with ALL the options was around 1000$ cheaper than the next cheapest off the shelf equivalent.

Basic suit is around 600-700£ plus whatever options. The soft sock instead of boot is a free option and what I would recommend. They also do undergarments which I would suggest you get at the same time. That way they have all your measurements and they custom make the undersuit to fit perfectly with the DS.

Seaskin for a budget custom is probably your best bet

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom