Help Scuba_Steve Find a home!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

**Scuba_Steve**

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Moving back to FT Lauderdale and I need a place to stay.

I am looking for either;
  • A room to rent; this will give me time to find a place to stay. This would preferably be with someone that I have met before.
  • An Apt/TownHome/House to rent.
Must Haves
  • In FT Lauderdale or Pompano Area. I will be working on Cypress Creek right near 95.
  • Dog Friendly. I have a 48lb boxer; he loves people, kids, other dogs and is a big baby.
  • Safe Area
Nice to Have
  • On the beach or really really close to the beach and some dive spots

Steve, I'll bet you will find lots of homes to rent in the North Andrews Gardens area which is very close to where you will be working, and not very far from the beach. You can probably find a rent-to-own, and you could probably find a house to buy at a good price as well. If you have decent credit, you can go from "I want to buy a house" to closing in seven days. I've done it twice.

Welcome back, I look forward to diving with you again!

Aw. Sad to hear you'll be leaving us in Orlando/Lake Mary. We will miss you!
But now we'll know where to crash when we come down to dive. :wink:
Good luck finding a place!

Steve,
I am looking for a room mate. I have a nice 2 BR/ 1 Bath bungalow that I am renting month-to-month from a guy who has it for sale. It has a fenced yard, plenty of hose to wash off dive gear and free parking. I am in Hollywood, 3 blocks from the Intercoastal and a short walk to the beach.

It might provide you a temporary place until you find something more permanent.

Tom

There you go, Steve, Tom's a super nice guy and you can't beat having a fenced yard for your Boxer! And, it's commutable.

Steve,
I am looking for a room mate. I have a nice 2 BR/ 1 Bath bungalow that I am renting month-to-month from a guy who has it for sale. It has a fenced yard, plenty of hose to wash off dive gear and free parking. I am in Hollywood, 3 blocks from the Intercoastal and a short walk to the beach.

It might provide you a temporary place until you find something more permanent.

Tom
Well that sounds like it might work out. Will you be around weds or Thursday this week?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom