Help!!! Need some Catalina Island Advice!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TerryTat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
There are six of us traveling to Catalina Island next Saturday to go diving at the point, as well as some snorkeling at Lovers Cove for the kids.
Can anyone recomend a hotel that would best suit our needs? I know there are probably many of you out there who have spent some time there. I have spent many individual days on the island, but have not spent the night with scuba diving first on the list.
This will be my daughters first time on the Island and I would like to make it a memorable one.

Thanks in advance!!!!
Terry

Good luck on finding a room! It's the Jazz Festival and the island is probably booked for the weekend with most hotels wanting a two-night minimum. Any chance you can go mid-week? Try the Pavilion Lodge - centrally located, clean, new, and with luggage service to the Express landing.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Jim (jlyle)

Jlyle is absolutely right. October weekends are often booked solid due to the Jazz Festival. And the two night minimum on weekends can be a real pain.

You could try the Catalina Canyon Hotel (one of the largest) or Seaport Village.

Dr. Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom