Help naked diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

can't believe I just read this entire thread... lol

amazing what google finds under "nude scuba diving"

from one site la Vida Naturalista

Hazards of nude diving
"It is men who risk the only hazards unique to nude diving. Feeding fish is not recommended by male divers. More than one has reported being bitten on the male appendage by some fish that perceived it as a meal. Men are advised to protect themselves if surrounded by fish large enough to bite." :11:

and then there is a site fully dedicating to doing "it" underwater in scuba gear... interesting... watch your SAC rate...:D edit: I wonder if they recommend using those full face masks with communication gear so they can talk dirty to each other...

ae3753, your story reminds of the time I was taking surfing lessons in Bali years ago. We were doing land drills on the beach and a couple of the most stunning Russian females decided to suntan right next to us - topless and with thong bikini bottoms... Let's just say a lot of us guys had a hard time focusing while doing our stretches and drills...

Your 100th dive has traditionally been the naked dive. Then since this is my 100th post I guess this is my naked post!!!

Kinda cold in my Birthday suit, but the people in my office love it.

seat must be kind of cold... brrrrr....

and then there is a site fully dedicating to doing "it" underwater in scuba gear... interesting... watch your SAC rate...:D edit: I wonder if they recommend using those full face masks with communication gear so they can talk dirty to each other...

Yeh, I'm not sure hand signals would have the same effect :confined:

rapidiver:
and then there is a site fully dedicating to doing "it" underwater in scuba gear... interesting... watch your SAC rate... edit: I wonder if they recommend using those full face masks with communication gear so they can talk dirty to each other...
Yeh, I'm not sure hand signals would have the same effect :confined:
:blush: I have that video clip, too... :11:

i read that article when it first came out... still funny =)

did you read the DiveGirl article?

apparently you can... it sounds most uncomfortable and hurried, though

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom