Help naked diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

redhatmama:
Do you think he may have found his equipment? I'm really trying to hit 500 posts.

Nope, he was just stringing us along.......

Anybody remember that old Nematada song, "Wet Dream" with all the 'piscatorial puns'? (sp?) "Hi, my name's Marlin!" and all that?

One post closer to 500....keep ithe thread alive....artificially.....like a soap opera....

redhatmama:
Do you think he may have found his equipment? I'm really trying to hit 500 posts.
Congratulations you did it, 500 posts :wave-smil

:D Thank you!!! I'm a senior now. I'm submitting my application to the AARP so I can get good travel deals....

dlndavid:
Congratulations you did it, 500 posts :wave-smil
:cheering: Whoopee...!

I don't think we've made Lilfret feel especially welcome. He logged on today, but hasn't posted much - mostly on free diving.

Everyone let him know....

It's not you we're making fun of. We're all narced and having fun. Glad you're here, and hope you like it...!!

Jeeze, look around at what they do to me. :shocked:

While we were diving in Austin, we overheard a couple of other divers talking about a "model hot" diver who dove around nude. And that she was forced to at least wear a g-string when hanging out at the LDS.

Ah, I do miss Austin.

-Don

Dandy Don said: "I don't think we've made Lilfret feel especially welcome. He logged on today, but hasn't posted much - mostly on free diving."

Do you mean "naked diving"?:D

Sea ya!

ae3753:
While we were diving in Austin, we overheard a couple of other divers talking about a "model hot" diver who dove around nude. And that she was forced to at least wear a g-string when hanging out at the LDS.

Ah, I do miss Austin.

-Don
You forgot to mentioned which shop...??

DandyDon:
You forgot to mentioned which shop...??

Since I never seen said "hot, and i mean model hot" diver, I can't confirm which Austin shop.

Of course, you could just go to Hippie Hollow and do some naked diving yourself.

Ah, I do miss Austin.

ae3753:

Ah, I do miss Austin.

-Don

was she still 'hanging out' with the g-string on?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom