Help naked diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have not read the whole thread (yet), and my apologies if this was already posted. The Hedonism resorts in Jamaica offer nude scuba diving. If you are not concerned with sea urchins and fire coral, go for it.

i think i will spare the world and NOT dive nakkid....

:wink:

mermaid8773:
I still gotta try it...yes I read it....but, there are soooooo many "secluded" spots here......

Just gotta happen. If I can only talk my guy into it.......

If there's one thing I remember from the Sunday Night Sex Show, is that underwater sex is a big no-no! Do at your own risk -- well, no risk for the guy, but the girl may end up having some serious problems.

Shower, OK. Bathtub/hottub/ocean, not.

I can't remember the specifics, but she emphasized this on numerous occasions.

- ChillyWaters

mermaid8773:
I still gotta try it...yes I read it....but, there are soooooo many "secluded" spots here......

Just gotta happen. If I can only talk my guy into it.......

Big Hugs~

Alix
He's a guy, he's up for that! :)

BTW, it's called the Two Bar Club (min. depth 10m)

A lot of my buddies have done their 100th dive nude, some sort of tradition. Mine is approaching, and I'll probably do the same :p Just going to go somewhere secluded and do a short solo dive. I'll probably start in my trunks and take them off underwater :p I just hope I do my 100th dive before it gets TOO cold down here

mermaid8773:
HAD the fire coral experience......got dive gloves for Christmas.

Open water, sand bottom....hmmmmmm.....nothing to hold onto, nothing to get in the way....tempting.

Alix

Speaking of which, saw some divers 'humping' underwater recently...
I think it's more effort than it's worth :14:.

TheYellowSubmarine:
A lot of my buddies have done their 100th dive nude, some sort of tradition. Mine is approaching, and I'll probably do the same :p Just going to go somewhere secluded and do a short solo dive. I'll probably start in my trunks and take them off underwater :p I just hope I do my 100th dive before it gets TOO cold down here
Dude thats cheating!!! I did mine at Little Barrier fully stark nekkid. The dudes looked kinda envious while the chicks were all over me...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom