Help naked diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, better make sure the eel stays out of the fire coral. I would also hate to have an urchin experience be an entry in my dive log!

Let's see "reasons to dive nude"

PRO: According to lilfret "NO WETSUIT = SAVING MONEY"

CON: Take a look below

This is until you bang into something underwater such as FIRE CORAL, SEA URCHINS, SHARP CORAL, BROKEN GLASS, JELLY FISH, STINGING SEA LIFE, SEA WASPS, SEA LICE or even better some fish thinks your worm looks like fish bait.

So instead of you guys giving this guy just a bunch of ridicule, maybe if some of you instructors actually gave an intelligent answer, you might just EDUCATE this obviously NON-DIVER with legitimate informative answers to his question.

And as for it saving money, the colder you dive, the more air you use, so the more it costs to dive.

And for each of those likely injuries mentioned above, there is a cost for the medical treatment whether it needs doctors or just pharmacies, it still costs and will most likely cost on every dive as you most likely bump into something on any dive.

But, then I know your question was just yanking everyones chain just like some fish is likely to yank your worm if you actually do something SO STUPID!!

But at least now, you can be an INFORMED person and no one can not have a reason to laugh their *** off while rescuing you from your inevitable injuries or worse.

Kevin Tolbert, PADI MSDT 184849
CLOTHED, WARM, and HAPPY DIVER

I know NOTHING, NOTHING about nekkid diving.:D

Sounds like a another case where a pretty woman can not only talk you into anything, she can make it sound like greatest idea ever

DB

floridapadiinstructor:
So instead of you guys giving this guy just a bunch of ridicule, maybe if some of you instructors actually gave an intelligent answer, you might just EDUCATE this obviously NON-DIVER with legitimate informative answers to his question.<blah blah blah>
Relax. We are allowed to have some fun everynow and then...

drbill:
I didn't think divers were allowed to dive naked unless they certified under PADI's Naked Diver specialty course. I hear it is a mere $500.

Not necessarily. Many DIs and DMs will volunleer :05: their time on these courses brining the cost way down.

floridapadiinstructor:
Let's see "reasons to dive nude"

This is until you bang into something underwater such as FIRE CORAL, SEA URCHINS, SHARP CORAL, BROKEN GLASS, JELLY FISH, STINGING SEA LIFE, SEA WASPS, SEA LICE or even better some fish thinks your worm looks like fish bait.

You forgot to mention the unltimate hole dweller....Mr. Moray....OUCH

Back
Top Bottom