Help naked diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just want to know where I sign up for the PADI Naked Diving Class that someone mentioned earlier on in the posts......

I got my.....money.....in hand!!!!!

SCUBA NEKKID!!!!

I would try it....although, then I would probably end up with fire coral in places other than my hands......

They are healing nicely, by the way....slow process......wouldn't want it anywhere else, that's for sure!

Big Hugs~

Alix

mermaid8773:
I would try it....although, then I would probably end up with fire coral in places other than my hands......
If you Do It Right you'll be horizontal the whole time and never run the risk of touching fire coral. :)

However, there are agencies where you do all exercises kneeling on the bottom, thereby increasing your risk. :11:

I just need gloves.......I Do It Right anyway......

It was the Dive Company that screwed up with my fire coral stuff....guess that they thought it was amusing to have the new girl hold a line covered in it.....

Lesson learned.......now I'm horizontal!

Big Hugs~

Alix

El Orans:
If you Do It Right you'll be horizontal the whole time and never run the risk of touching fire coral. :) :11:

And THAT would depend on what type of danglies you have...

i do not dive naked for several reasons, chiefly:

1. i don't want to turn my female dive buddies off other men for ever and ever; and

2. i don't want to kill my male dive buddies with envy.

so you see, i am a humanitarian, and suffer for the good of the diving community

If your 100th dive is your naked dive, then is your 200th dive your double naked dive? Does this mean that you and your buddy have to dive naked?? HHmmm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom