Help naked diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hope lilfret is still keeping track of this thread. Just look at what you started! BTW Alix, thanks for the link, checked it out a little last night after work and my fiance was supposed to also. Have not talked to her this am yet so I don't know if she did. Did not see any st.croix pkgs on there tho. Might be tempted to try the nekkid stuff down there where it's warm! Just hope it's DEEP water. Would not want to tear up the reef.

Hey Alix,

Buy a beer for me at the Soggy Dollar. That would be a neat trick to do - naked!

Thanks for the limerick Alix! How would one swim out to the Soggy Dollar naked? Considering that the bar got its name from the soggy dollars people tucked into their suits, how would this work sans clothing. Bear in mind, I'm just trying to keep on topic here....

lilfret:
by naked diving i mean with your clothes on except u do not have any scuba gear like a tank or something

Serious buisness bro,, I thought we were goin kinky here!! You may find a little more info by looking under Free diving, or skin diving. :11:

jonix:
he hasn't checked his thread since??? :11: hehehehehe

Do you think he may have found his equipment? I'm really trying to hit 500 posts.

Back
Top Bottom