Help me plan my ''Crazy trip Version.2.0''

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I cant wait lol

How do u feel after ur flight... ? Cod

I was so tired... I wasn't tired anymore! :D Really, I was able to rest a bit on the plane, so that helped... But I must admit, I am someone who deals well with sleep depravation! I don't sleep a lot! I was quite stiff though... over 20 hours in the same position...

What did help me though, was that the night before my flight ( I was leaving at 5 a.m.) I didn't go to be at all! It was actually quite funny... My girlfriend couldn't believe it when she found me training in the basement at 3:00 am!:rofl3: Anyways, my rationale was that I wanted to force myself into the Philipino time zone already and hopefully be tired enough to sleep on the plane. It worked... for me at least!!! I didn't feel the effect of jet lag very much! Either that or I am particularly resistant to it... Anyways, all I know is I made it to Sabang by 10:00 am the next morning and was going for a dive at Canyons with my instructor, yet hadn't slept for the last 48 hours about...:rofl3: It was worth it; It was a great dive!!!!!

No, there isn't. But there is one when leaving!:coffee:

terminal fee: PhP 750 (~US$16)

philippine travel tax: PhP1,620 (~US$35)

:D

only pesos - they have a money exchanger if you only have US. No credit card possible.

The philippine travel tax is not applicable if you do not hold a Filipino passport (ie Canadians don't have to pay it).

ok understood ill keep a 50 usd buck for the return
you'll need to pay P200 at the terminal as well for domestic flights (US$4) and that's also paid in pesos

again, you only need to pay this if you're traveling domestic to the provinces... from the province to manila it depends on the airport... it can range from 30 pesos ($0.60) to another P200...

Jag

I think the airport in Manila will take US$ for your terminal fee. They do have a sign there that has both dollars and pesos. Pointless to put that up if they wouldn't take dollars. Btw, if you're arriving at midnight, you'll be out of the airport around 1am. Might as well try your luck going straight to the airport terminal and hang out there. There's a motel thats about a kilometer away too along Tramo Ave. (is that street or ave?). Its called the Winston i believe. You can stay there for 3 hours. The couple in the next room might keep you up though :)

Dennis

Back
Top Bottom