Help me plan my ''Crazy trip Version.2.0''

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does anyone stay at the Swagman Hotel in Manila while passing through to dive in the PI? Is it still there and still a good headquarters/starting point for the ( :crafty: ummm... :dropmouth: ) nightlife?

Last edited:
am sorry. i dont think there is any hotel in taguig. nearest will be the five star hotels in makati. there are a few along pasay road also in makati such as tower inn. its actually very near the airport so you can still stay in the hotel you were originally planning on staying in.

oh.. didn't you hear.. they closed the pier.. :depressed: can't seem to find that thread where i read it though... truly sad..

the pier isn't closed. i just dove there last week. i live about 10 mins down the beach from there. there is talk of it closing as early as feb09 though for some much needed repairs but as of right now it's still open.

[/QUOTE=technobro;4002423]Alright thanks , so basicly i just pop those in , and thats it right ?

How much does they cost ?

Salamat po[/QUOTE]

technobro,

Just in case you didn't know, your GSM cellphone must be unlocked for you to use SIM cards from other service providers. I just had my Rogers Motorola ROKR phone unlocked for my trip to PI on Jan. 2009, so I can buy any kind of SIM card and use it on that phone. I will be in PI from Jan. 15 to Mar 2. I have created a trip itinerary and estimated expense spreadsheet using MS Excel. I can send you a copy if you are interested.

My target destinations include: Pagupod in Ilocos N., Anilao/PG, and Dumaguete or Cebu. I have not made any reservations with any resort as I would like to do it on the fly when I get there. Annasea (also a member of this board), will be in PI from late Jan. to early March. Both me and her have been exchanging notes and trip ideas. I am hoping to run into her when I visit Dumaguete. :)

Phil

Yep i figure out it must me unlocked

Yes please send me ur sheet , ill be more than happy have a look at it

Ill pm u my mail

technobro,

I just sent you a copy of my spreadsheet. Trip Plan #3B should be more or less final.

Phil

Back
Top Bottom