Help me plan my ''Crazy trip Version.2.0''

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Joe simply becoze the ppd party is on taguig and taguig is near the airport ..

thanks for reminding me that the cell need to be unlocked , i manage to do it ... My old nokia was so simple its not even funny :D

unfortunatly ur leaving when i am returning to canada

the pier isn't closed. i just dove there last week. i live about 10 mins down the beach from there. there is talk of it closing as early as feb09 though for some much needed repairs but as of right now it's still open.

yay!! that's great news.. i hope we get to dive there before they close it.

caloy - we should (wishfully thinkingly) keep this in our dive plan, eh?

Hi Joe simply becoze the ppd party is on taguig and taguig is near the airport ..

thanks for reminding me that the cell need to be unlocked , i manage to do it ... My old nokia was so simple its not even funny :D

unfortunatly ur leaving when i am returning to canada
tech, you can look up inexpensive hotels in makati and pasay - those are close enough to both taguig and the airport so you can do the christmas party with no major distance issues

you can also do the malate/manila area... those 3 spots are about 30 minutes from teh airport give-or-take depending on traffic...

skip the ortigas, mandaluyong and quezon city areas for hotels as, although they're still doable, might just need you to move 30 minutes earlier than you planned...

what time is your flight?

Jag

My target destinations include: Pagupod in Ilocos N., Anilao/PG, and Dumaguete or Cebu. I have not made any reservations with any resort as I would like to do it on the fly when I get there. Annasea (also a member of this board), will be in PI from late Jan. to early March. Both me and her have been exchanging notes and trip ideas. I am hoping to run into her when I visit Dumaguete. :)

Phil

Any idea when you're planning on being near Dumaguete, Phil? Since the pier *should be* open until Feb 09 and I missed it last time, I'm thinking I should head to Dauin first to make sure. :wink: By the end of the xmas break, I'm hoping to have my itinerary arranged and most/all places booked.

I was reading through the previous replies and Portulano Resort was mentioned, do they have in house dive masters who lead dives? It usually is better when the one leading the dive knows the dive site really well and knows where the cool stuff are located.

I might be in Philippines around mid January and would like to try the waters. I'll be bringing my own gear.

Techno:

What dates would you be in Anilao?

I was reading through the previous replies and Portulano Resort was mentioned, do they have in house dive masters who lead dives? It usually is better when the one leading the dive knows the dive site really well and knows where the cool stuff are located.

I might be in Philippines around mid January and would like to try the waters. I'll be bringing my own gear.

Techno:

What dates would you be in Anilao?
paolov is a portulano resident guide... give him a PM

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom