HELP me pee...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the reminder, Nicole, otherwise I would have forgotten to post in here.

I was in the cave country this past weekend and able to PEE!!! The advise here that worked best for me was to relax, not to over think it and not to force it.

I am still not able to pee during the dive at depth but was able to pee at shallower depths from surface to 30ft or holding onto the rocks/stairs underwater. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before I can "piss" on myself at will. :shocked2:

I am happy with the results and will work toward being able to pee during the dive, ie: able to pee while finning, like some PMs I've received about being able to squirt in between fin kicks.

Small steps, or more accurately, small pee steps for me. :D

MANY THANKS, everyone!!

Thanks for the reminder, Nicole, otherwise I would have forgotten to post in here.

I was in the cave country this past weekend and able to PEE!!! The advise here that worked best for me was to relax, not to over think it and not to force it.

I am still not able to pee during the dive at depth but was able to pee at shallower depths from surface to 30ft or holding onto the rocks/stairs underwater. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before I can "piss" on myself at will. :shocked2:

I am happy with the results and will work toward being able to pee during the dive, ie: able to pee while finning, like some PMs I've received about being able to squirt in between fin kicks.

Small steps, or more accurately, small pee steps for me. :D

MANY THANKS, everyone!!

Congratulations , Sam....

(Where else but on a scuba site would this topic even arise?? Gotta love it!! :)

Last edited:
I was in the cave country this past weekend and able to PEE!!!
That's such a peeyootiful sentiment! Urine natural at it already, I am sure. I better piss off now.

Just knowing that Sam's bladder is now sorta functioning OK, I'll be sleeping better at night! Congrats!!!

Last edited:
T
I was in the cave country this past weekend and able to PEE!!!

you pee'd in a freshwater spring pool?

did you not see sign they recently put up? :idk:

no_p_in_ool.jpg

Just when I thought it would be fun to dive the Sam I discover she is liable to piss on me while diving. :shakehead:

Can you dive in a hazmat suit?

Glad it's all working for you now, Sam.

It's simple, Sam ... when the pressure inside your body becomes greater than the pressure outside your body, it will come out.

You just need to stay down longer ... :crafty:

... "Doctor" Bob :D
I wish it was that simple. I have been down to the point where I have to pee so badly its downright painful and still can't make myself pee in the wetsuit :(

Better to be pissed off than pissed on????
Glad your "ON" is working rather than "OFF"

For most, this would be a :tmi: but those of us in the Sisterhood of the She-P are supportive (and captive audience) as any new parent with a potty training toddler.

Tomorrow we'll discuss effective and safe methods to perform the Warhammer in your drysuit! :mooner: :mooner: :mooner:

As I hear the wafting refrains of "Please Don't Pee in the Pool" coming from my honey's laptop, I feel that I have accomplished enough for one day. It's time to go to sleep before I inflict even more damage. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom