Help me find a good place

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ftwdiver14

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Well, I found out I may not be able to make my dive trip this June to the Keys :( as I have been looking forward to. I gotta save more money for my Vegas Wedding in October. I am sure there is someone here who can direct me to some good Gulf Coast dive locations. I am wanting to take just 1 week and to get away and dive. Any good dive locations or dive shops to contact would be great. Thanks all.

Surface Interval Scuba Surface Interval Scuba and Travel over in Arlington regularly books trips to the Flower Gardens. I don't know about them being week long trips though.

DFW is also a pretty good jumping off point to Cozumel. Probably not cheaper than the Keys, though.

S*** can that fancy Vegas trip and go diving twice....
Or, get married ... make up your mind.

Any decent woman will understand and be ready to Nix the slot machines and hit the water.

This sitting on the fence and fretting about making a choice is not going to bode well when you look for a buddy especially a Wife. They pick up on a weekness like that.

I can just hear it..........:shakehead:

"Let's see now ... Should I save her ... or.... go to Vegas instead....
Oh My Dear Lord God what will I do ???
What will I doooooooooo !!!!! ??????" :confused:

:rofl3:

Coming on here and braggin' 'bout your fancy trip and stuff.

Son ... what planet or N.E. State are you from ?
Get your priorities in order.

They have Re-Hab Centers just for this these days.

I'm Kidding of course. Congrats. on the Wedding :wink:

Ya'll will have 2 wondefull dive vacations and many more to come !!

Gotta love that reply Timeliner, too funny. Actually, she doesn't even know yet about not going to the Keys. I just thought the Keys would be a good outside of Texas dive. So I might as well find something closer to home. I may just spend the week going to several different places to dive.
I am really looking forward to going to Vegas. Plus, the DEMA show is the same week we will be in Vegas, Oct. 22-25, and we are going to that.

Gotta love that reply Timeliner, too funny. Actually, she doesn't even know yet about not going to the Keys. I just thought the Keys would be a good outside of Texas dive. So I might as well find something closer to home. I may just spend the week going to several different places to dive.
I am really looking forward to going to Vegas. Plus, the DEMA show is the same week we will be in Vegas, Oct. 22-25, and we are going to that.

If you aren't "in the business", you may have a challenging time getting into DEMA.

I don't believe they are any longer.

I stand corrected. I did not know this. See people! Never listen to a fool like me!

Thanks Hemlon, I understand about the DEMA Show. I have a friend who will be set up there. She said she will get us in. I had no idea the show was that weekend when we set our date. Just luck of the draw I guess.

Back
Top Bottom