Help me find a good place

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I stand corrected. I did not know this. See people! Never listen to a fool like me!

Now you are just being way to hard on yourself John. :14:

You might want to think about the Destin and Gulf Shores area. We are planning a March/April trip to check it out but I do understand it is supposed to be some pretty good blue water...

Try Gulf-diving.com

or Spreeexpeditions.com

for Gulf Trips. I think SI Scuba does book them, but they may not have the link activated yet.

Try Gulf-diving.com

or Spreeexpeditions.com

for Gulf Trips. I think SI Scuba does book them, but they may not have the link activated yet.

They might...just that I did not see them listed on any of this seasons trips as a shop.

OK, well, you can ride the Spree on a 4 day trip to the Flower Gardens, OR a 5 day trip to the Florida Keys AND (this is the bonus) I'll throw your wedding in for free, right here on the boat. I'll even wear my very best boat shorts and braid my hair before the ceremony. THEN you can go to South Padre for your honeymoon and dive with Tim on the Clipper. Think of all the money you'll save, and all of the diving you'll do on your wedding vacation with 22 of your closest stranger friends. We're all a little strange on the Spree, but happy. If you can talk her into it, let me know.

Frank

WOW Divewookie, that offer sounds great to me. Since she has been saying for the last 4 years she wants to get married in Vegas, I may have a hard sell. I'll bring it up to her this Thursday. You think that will be a good day to mention it?
Honestly I am thinking of S. Padre in June, after a trip to Mammoth Lake.

OK, well, you can ride the Spree on a 4 day trip to the Flower Gardens, OR a 5 day trip to the Florida Keys AND (this is the bonus) I'll throw your wedding in for free, right here on the boat. I'll even wear my very best boat shorts and braid my hair before the ceremony. THEN you can go to South Padre for your honeymoon and dive with Tim on the Clipper. Think of all the money you'll save, and all of the diving you'll do on your wedding vacation with 22 of your closest stranger friends. We're all a little strange on the Spree, but happy. If you can talk her into it, let me know. Frank

LOL, That's great Frank!!! Ha ha Braid your hair for the ceremony....best boat shorts... lOL great!!!!!:amidala:

They (the divers) keep telling me to put slots on the boat, and I deal a mean hand of Blackjack. Now, if we can find someone to play high stakes Texas hold-em, I think you might have a shot at it. Seriously, my first wedding was in Nevada. I lived in Idaho, and my (now ex-) wife didn't want any of her friends or parents to know we had gotten married. I should have read the signs. Anyway we wore our best polyester pantsuits. The JP that married us didn't quite know what to make of us, but we had a good time anyway. That one lasted 10 years, but I know I have a keeper with this one, I married her on the beach in Belize on the surface interval. Best of luck to you both.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom