Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone,

Looking forward to being part of this community. I have been diving (not as much as I would have liked to) since 2014. At the moment I work (pro bono) weekends at a local dive centre in Sesimbra, Portugal, while I under a PADI divemaster course.

Reccently, I have been thinking of a path I would like to take as far as diving goes. Here is whats running through my head. On one track I would like to get certified as a PADI Instructor, maybe upto the level of a DM Instructor. The reasoning behind this, is to be able to facilitate the introduction of friends, family and other terrestrial beings into a sport that I have grown to love. They share sharing is caring... :wink:

On another track, I want head in the direction of exploration. Learning how to chart/map exisiting and NEW dive sites and also getting into cave diving.

It would be great and really appreciated, if some of you would share your thoughts on this.

Cheers,
Joshua

Hi everyone,

Looking forward to being part of this community. I have been diving (not as much as I would have liked to) since 2014. At the moment I work (pro bono) weekends at a local dive centre in Sesimbra, Portugal, while I under a PADI divemaster course.

Reccently, I have been thinking of a path I would like to take as far as diving goes. Here is whats running through my head. On one track I would like to get certified as a PADI Instructor, maybe upto the level of a DM Instructor. The reasoning behind this, is to be able to facilitate the introduction of friends, family and other terrestrial beings into a sport that I have grown to love. They share sharing is caring... :wink:

On another track, I want head in the direction of exploration. Learning how to chart/map exisiting and NEW dive sites and also getting into cave diving.

It would be great and really appreciated, if some of you would share your thoughts on this.

Cheers,
Joshua
Welcome to scubaboard! I can't comment on your questions as I'm not a pro, but I'm sure many will be along with answers. If you've got the gumption, I'm sure PADI will create a distinctive specialty so you can issue cards to "other terrestrial beings" like this cat and dog.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida USA...good luck with your mission.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom