Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Thanks to Aga Adamus for sharing with us her informative opinion about the OrcaTorch TD01 Diving Headlamp.
👍

" I like how versatile new Orcatorch Mazu TD01 dive lamp is and can be also used for other activities like hiking, climbing or caving.

It doesn't overheat outside the water and can be mounted on the helmet.
💯
😍

I took my new light caving and I wasn't gentle with it. This cave required a lot of swimming, crawling in tight muddy (fun) spaces and also climbing and canyon crossing. Aluminium built makes this light strong enough for that type of stuff.

Caving requires lights that don't fail, and last for a long time, this one continued to be bright for 6 hours. Also I like the red light option which can be used in the presence of bats so as not to scare them. But is also bright enough to allow continuing activities.
😎
😎

There is an option to move the light up and down which I enjoyed too much. It's a simple GoPro type of screw which is long enough and easy to tighten.
🤩
🤩

The white light is very bright and has 1200 lumens. It has a wide beam angle 17° with a hot spot which makes me see where I'm going in a cave as with some other lights I'm blind as a bat.( Not that the bats are blind!)

It's an useful light to have. "

👉 Click Here to See More Details of OrcaTorch TD01 on Amazon

caving-td01.jpg

td01 head light.jpg

cave explore-td01.jpg

cave explore td01.jpg

td01 headlight (2).jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom