Hello, I'm a newly certified diver through SDI in Western Maryland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

C.Kels

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, I was just certified last summer through SDI and i'll be going on my first open water dive trip to Bonaire in two weeks. I unfortunately just broke up with the person that introduced me to diving. Thankfully I was able to find a dive buddy replacement for this nonrefundable trip. However, next summer i'll be in search of a dive buddy to go with me to Bonaire or anyplace else in the Caribbean for a week on a vacation dive anytime between June-August. If anyone would be interested in diving with me during this time every summer please message me. With living in the mountains it's hard to meet other divers, they simply just don't exist lol. I'm really looking forward to this new adventure in my life.

While next year's invasion has already sold out (to Fiji), it provides a unique opportunity to meet great dive buddies and see the world in the comfort and safety of a large group. We also have a large dive trip in January and this year we're going back to Curacao, Bonaire's wild sister. :D :D :D

While next year's invasion has already sold out (to Fiji), it provides a unique opportunity to meet great dive buddies and see the world in the comfort and safety of a large group. We also have a large dive trip in January and this year we're going back to Curacao, Bonaire's wild sister. :D :D :D
I'll definitely have to consider the trip to Curacao. I'm a single mother of two kids so it's kinda tough for me to go during the school year. Do you have any trips planned for next summer (June-August)?

Btw do you know how i can change my name on here to keep it more private?

What would you like it to be? Give me a name or two and I'll use the first one that's not in use.

I wasn't aware that when i signed up that it would be my user name. I thought it was just for the account. Thanks for your help!

Welcome, ... under whichever "screen" name. Sounds like you are hooked already...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom