Hello, I'm a newly certified diver through SDI in Western Maryland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...some technical difficulties lol...
:)
It can't be helped, they are recurring fact of live...
... it does help to avoid them underwater ... and practise becoming good at reacting calmly, coolheaded and correctly should they occur... while having lots of fun going diving...

:)
It can't be helped, they are recurring fact of live...
... it does help to avoid them underwater ... and practise becoming good at reacting calmly, coolheaded and correctly should they occur... while having lots of fun going diving...
Yeah, I've definitely come to realize that just through my certification training, so much of diving is mental for sure.

Liveaboard dive boats work well for single travelers too. By dinner on the first day you'll have met everyone on board, and there are usually dive masters in the water with you on every dive. In the course of a week you can usually get 25 dives or more if you wish. bahamas.php Home - Explorer Ventures

Last edited:
Liveaboard dive boats work well for single travelers too. By dinner on the first day you'll have met everyone on board, and there are usually dive masters in the water with you on every dive. In the course of a week you can usually get 25 dives or more if you wish. bahamas.php Home - Explorer Ventures
Thanks for the info, I'll have to check on that. Not sure how my motion sickness will do however. I really like to kinda mix up diving with a little bit of beach as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom