Hello from the UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gaschef

Reaction score
Hello All

Just a quick note from a new memeber in the SW of England
As a Commercial, Technical, Rebreather and Recreational Diving INstructor and Instructor trainier, I came across the Scuba Board looking for information about any new rebreathers that may be due to surface.

If any one knows of anything give me a note

All the best

Tim "gaschef" Stevens

As for the name I used to be the gas man on a sat ship. If you have ever worried about mucking up a bottle of Nitrox, think of the stress when you have got 500 000 litres of helium to worry about.

Gaschef,

Welcome to the Board.

Check out the "All about rebreathers" forum. I'm going to copy your post to that forum.

regards

Welcome aboard gaschef..

I thought I knew a bit about scuba diving when I first stumbled across this website, and have since been humbled many times!

There is certainly a lot to learn, and given your experience hopefully some that you can give back to the rest of us!

Happy diving

Glad to have you on board. Your rich diving background will make you a helpful member of the scubaboard. Even though I'm sure you'll enjoy the technical areas, help keep us recreational guys in check from time to time by posting in the Basic Scuba Discussions and New 2 Scuba forums too.

Welcome!

Hi

OMG, the guys who make the Azimuth have a new rebreather coming called the Nemesis. Its a CCR and might be worth a look if its as good as the Azimuth and as an alternative to the Buddy. If you're into deep diving on an SCR then there is a Trimix version of the Azimuth which has recently been developed. www.rebreather-azimuth.com

No real details about the nemesis except one pic on http://www.bubbleseekers.com/prod05.html

Hope that helps

PS Welcome to the board !

I have a 3 or 4 Nemesis photos I took at Dema.

One thing I do not like about the Azimuth CCR versionis a lack of dual redundant controllers like on my Inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom