Hello from Killeen, Tx

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

centex1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:D Just joined the board yesterday after purchasing my first DIR setup (Halcyon thru & thru). After researching equipment config's from GUE, Extreme Exposure & others, I found Ideas here that are great! Looking forward to DIY forums & advancing into tech training soon. The Knowledge on this board is amazing!!!!!:wink: Anybody from the area?

Aaaarrrrggghhhh !!!! The home of "The Cav" !!!

A hearty welcome from Killer Spade 13, formerly of "B" Company, 229th Avn. Bn. (Assault), 11th Avn. Grp., 1st Cav. Div. (Airmobile) from the Sunny South Eastern War Games of 1969.

Thank you for coming and joining the ScubaBoard.

I hope you will find this a good place in which to retire.

Safe dives . . . . . . . . .
. . . and safer ascents !

the K

Congrats on the new gear. Welcome to SB!

Another welcome to ScubaBoard and a big YAHOO on the purchase of new gear. Always a happy day!

Welcome. I'm in Belton and, locally, dive mostly Stillhouse and the San Marcos river. What kind of DIYing are you looking to do?

Welcome aboard ! I'm sure you're familiar with C&J Divers then ?
My daughter works there.
Going to Cozumel with them in March !

Hey! I just joined yesterday!! I'm a former Texan... ok.. well, I"LL ALWAYS BE A TEXAN.. :wink: but I live in the Keys now! and loving every bit of it!!!

Anyway.. just wanted to say hey and introduce myself too!! If you ever come diving in Florida.. look me up... from one Texan to another Texan!!! :wink:

Micha

Howdo, i am very close to Texas, about a ten hour flight!! Welcome to the board

Wow, sounds like nice equipment:wink: Hope ou enjoy Scubaboard, it has sure helped me. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome

Welcome to the Board. Go gators

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom