Hello from Chi-Town!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jk98pu

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello! I just got certified in a Quarry... yes... a quarry, can't wait til I make it down to the Keys in July, although prior to the vacation, I get to move to Indiana... any other Boiler-Divers on this board?

Jill:14:

jill - congrads and welcome to scubaboard.

Welcome to the board! There's actually quite an active Chicago group here. Make sure you check out the local groups!
Ber :lilbunny:

Welcome to the board!!! Im assuming you went down to Haigh.....? There is some great diving to be had around here, but nothing beats the vacation dives :D If your looking for dive buddies, we head to Haigh every Sunday and have a Dine and Dive...great way for you to build your experience and meet some new people :wink: We also have our dive club, the Aquaholics, meeting tonight.....

Look forward to meeting you sometime and welcome to the underwater addiction

welcome to the fold.
If you dive during the week, I and some other members here get out mid week.
You are more than welcome to join us at the Haigh.
Jim Breslin

I also just certified in a Quarry last weekend, can't wait to get out for another dive, 1 weekend and I am hooked already

Welcome to SB. I started my diving "career" in the Chicago area cleaning the bottoms of pools and in quarries like the old Doetsch Brothers one in Glenview (now Valley Lo Sports Club).

Back
Top Bottom