Hello from Wisconsin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Justin Phillips

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Just wanted to say hello to everyone, I am a new old diver, and by that I mean got certified in 2003 and used to dive a lot more... Then a moved to Wisconsin and have refused to dive. Recently I realized that is a stupid stance and I am "diving back in". Just have always been in my element in the water and looking forward to some fun dives this spring and summer and meeting some amazing people! Some will actually even have real salt water! Going to do a few dives in North Carolina in June and I will figure out somewhere else in the fall Thinking of Catalina in California. So say hello, if you are in Wisconsin shoot me a line, the answer is yes I would love to dive with you!

Where are you behind the Cheddar Curtain? I’m south of the border, but dive up there a lot.

ETA: I see you’re in Madison. I can recommend a really good shop there. All my WI diving buddies are in the Madison area. This shop really promotes local diving. It’s Diversions Scuba on University Ave, in the Spring Harbor neighborhood, near the border with Middleton.

Where are you behind the Cheddar Curtain? I’m south of the border, but dive up there a lot.

ETA: I see you’re in Madison. I can recommend a really good shop there. All my WI diving buddies are in the Madison area. This shop really promotes local diving. It’s Diversions Scuba on University Ave, in the Spring Harbor neighborhood, near the border with Middleton.
I am all about Diversion's. They are great people and I want to get as involved as I can with the ship. I am going to do my advanced cert with them at the end of May. But will be in the pool with them in a couple weeks to re-remember everything I forgot.

Hope you enjoy North Carolina; I did -
Morehead City, NC August 2015 - http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/no...us-dive-center-aug-9-13-2015-trip-report.html

California's got some sweet diving too; chilly, but you'll see things there you won't see in the Caribbean.

Richard.

I learned to dive and spent several times in Monterey in California. But I want what's around Catalina. Long Beach is a quick in, tons of dive boats and then can get out quick.

I am really looking forward to NC. Although I only have time for one day boat trip, I may try to pick of a shore dive if I can find a partner. Just dont want to ditch the boss and the kid all week.

I second this, Diversions is where its at.

I'm fairly local.

I learned to dive and spent several times in Monterey in California. But I want what's around Catalina. Long Beach is a quick in, tons of dive boats and then can get out quick.

I hear you on this front. I am in the midst of multiple webpages open as we speak looking at Catalina options in May!

Welcome!

We are warm-water salt water divers living in the Rocky Mountain West. Cozumel, Bonaire, etc. are our normal destinations. But, we vacation in WI every summer, and took our dive gear last year to Door County. Interesting. Cold. Worth a shot!

Welcome!

We are warm-water salt water divers living in the Rocky Mountain West. Cozumel, Bonaire, etc. are our normal destinations. But, we vacation in WI every summer, and took our dive gear last year to Door County. Interesting. Cold. Worth a shot!
Where did you dive in Door County? Would love to do a few dives up there. My favorite summer spot.

Back
Top Bottom