Hello from Michigan!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Good day all! Hello from the frozen or scorching hot land of Michigan!
New diver going in full throttle with the whole family. Did the discover dive and we were all immediately hooked. Went and completed the PADI course work 48 hours later and got our enclosed pool work done the following weekend.
Wife and I just got our own gear in the past two weeks and we have been getting as much pool time as possible. We have been working on all the level 1 skills as well as getting our buoyancy down pat before our open water course once the water warms up a bit. Our current plan is getting getting our open water in May and Nitrox immediately thereafter.
Glad to meet you all and if you have any pointers for new divers we are empty cups at the moment.

Attachments

• IMG_20240310_220234.jpg
    IMG_20240310_220234.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 15a825e6-59c3-4671-928c-b42d4cc1ce02.jpg
    15a825e6-59c3-4671-928c-b42d4cc1ce02.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 17
Welcome from the other side of the mitten.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Hope you guys get in a good dive vacation soon; it can be a great time.

Good day all! Hello from the frozen or scorching hot land of Michigan!
New diver going in full throttle with the whole family. Did the discover dive and we were all immediately hooked. Went and completed the PADI course work 48 hours later and got our enclosed pool work done the following weekend.
Wife and I just got our own gear in the past two weeks and we have been getting as much pool time as possible. We have been working on all the level 1 skills as well as getting our buoyancy down pat before our open water course once the water warms up a bit. Our current plan is getting getting our open water in May and Nitrox immediately thereafter.
Glad to meet you all and if you have any pointers for new divers we are empty cups at the moment.
Just keep the enthusiasm and you're going to have a blast!

I used to study in Grand Valley State, welcome to the underwater world!

May have to head your way for some additional training when the time comes as my local shop only offers the basics.
Give me a shout whenever you are ready.

Welcome! What a great thing to have your whole family involved! I’m envious.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom