Hello from Toronto, Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jamesnvc

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello ScubaBoard!

I just did my Open Water last June in St. Catherine's, Ontario & my "Advanced" Open Water (+ drysuit & nitrox) this July in Tobermory, both with Dan's Dive Shop (which is an amazing place, really love all the people there).

I did my courses with my father, as we've both been talking about learning to dive for something like fifteen years -- very glad to have done so, diving trips make for great father-son experiences.

I've only been diving in Ontario thus far, which is fine by me; I'm much more interested in cold-water diving than tropical vacations (although my dad, fancy fellow that he is, dove in Bora Bora last year and is going to Hawai'i this fall...certainly not jealous).

My first child is due to arrive in October, so I'm hoping I'll be able to keep diving after that (and maybe get my wife into scuba when she's able to do so). Any advice from diving parents?

I'm in Hamilton, and my wife and I dive/train with Dan's quite a bit. Congrats on choosing the absolute best and most progressive dive shop in the area. You received excellent training. Welcome to the asylum.

Hello ScubaBoard!

I just did my Open Water last June in St. Catherine's, Ontario & my "Advanced" Open Water (+ drysuit & nitrox) this July in Tobermory, both with Dan's Dive Shop (which is an amazing place, really love all the people there).

I did my courses with my father, as we've both been talking about learning to dive for something like fifteen years -- very glad to have done so, diving trips make for great father-son experiences.

I've only been diving in Ontario thus far, which is fine by me; I'm much more interested in cold-water diving than tropical vacations (although my dad, fancy fellow that he is, dove in Bora Bora last year and is going to Hawai'i this fall...certainly not jealous).

My first child is due to arrive in October, so I'm hoping I'll be able to keep diving after that (and maybe get my wife into scuba when she's able to do so). Any advice from diving

After a very long break from diving i had my first child is 4 now. Last summer i start to dive again about each week from june to november. i dive when is at the kindergarden. LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom