Hello all new to board.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wkyongae@aol.com

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello, to all from Olympia, Wa. New to this area and ready to start exploring this world of the Puget Sound. We just love skin diving lakes,rivers, and the Puget Sound. So, we say Hello.

Hi wkyongae, and welcome to ScubaBoard, check out the Pacific Northwest Orca Bait for some divers in your area. When you get some time you may want to fill out your profile a little more so other can get to know you better, and it helps when answering questions.
David

We say hello too, welcome to SB! Hope you enjoy diving in your new location. Be safe!

You skin dive Puget - no neoprene...? :11:

:zorros: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Welcome to SB to another PNW diver!

Yes I use a wetsuit. Yes I am married. And my dive buddy is my 17 year old daughter who has never done this before. With hopes of my 14 year old son joining us. Then my wife just out of being left out of all this fun.

Welcome to the SB, enjoy!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom