Newbie from Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chanty75

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello, newly certified OW diver from Québec, Canada. Looking forward to reading all of your experiences, tips and tricks ! Your favorite dive destinations and must have gadgets to own.

Chantal 🧜‍♀️

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Quite a few Canadians in the mix here; it's a diverse membership. Congrat.s on getting your certification. Planning any dive vacations abroad?

Richard.

Do you plan on travel diving or local diving or both?

I plan on doing both but not traveling this year. Dove last weekend in 57⁰ water temperature. 7mm wetsuit just isn't cutting it. Gear put away til next spring !

Cold water reg is a must.

Start saving for a drysuit, as you go deeper your going to want it even in the summer.

See if you can try a bpw, they have advantages for cold water.

Start saving for a drysuit, as you go deeper your going to want it even in the summer.

I thought I had a bpw lol Geez I'm confused... I have a Aqualung Lotus back inflation-style bcd

BC is personal preference. I usually recommend trying each style prior to buying but it looks to late for that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom