Hell of a clean up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I are, my son might as well. We're going with the International Scuba group, I don't know if any other groups are? I think we're going to do the Project Aware class before hand as well.

What part of Hell's gate is the target zone for the cleanup?

Chris, I don't think there is anything there, if you don't bring it, you won't have it. If you're coming out, you probably need to bring 2 tanks. If my son doesn't come with us, I will have a spare to lend you, still owe you one anyway!

Chris, I don't think there is anything there, if you don't bring it, you won't have it. If you're coming out, you probably need to bring 2 tanks.

thats pretty much what i assumed. just wanted to confirm because it wasnt on the all knowing flyer :)

If my son doesn't come with us, I will have a spare to lend you, still owe you one anyway!

Thanks! I can bring 2 or 3 out with no problem. You'll be happy to know, as soon as I got home after I calling that dive for myself, i threw up all over the driveway. felt 100% better. and i was glad it was the driveway and not my regulator :wink:

You'll be happy to know, as soon as I got home after I calling that dive for myself, i threw up all over the driveway. felt 100% better. and i was glad it was the driveway and not my regulator :wink:

Well, glad it wasn't in the regulator or even worse in your car. Don't eat the same thing for lunch the day of the clean up so we don't have any extra clean up duties!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom