Helicopter or plane in Bluewater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have contacted Atlanta air salvage and they have plenty of aircraft to choose from, I called Steven and now it is out of my hands. Hopefully we will have a plane in a few weeks

bump.. how goes the quest?

I haven't heard anything promising yet, but they are also trying to build a new building. I am almost tempted to gather up some cash and head to atlanta to see what i can get

I think they are pretty busy with the construction/plans.

Are you saying that you are tired of the bus,boats,fire trucks and pipes?

I didn't think they had started construction yet.

From what someone told me, the plans were delayed in paperwork approvals (City or bank) and that they going to wait until this fall now to start construction.

A while back they painted some lines on the ground were they were/are going to build.. that's about it.. oh, and closed off some of the shop area..

snepdiver:
I think they are pretty busy with the construction/plans.

Are you saying that you are tired of the bus,boats,fire trucks and pipes?

I'm not saying that i'm tired of it, it's more like being married, I love what i got but I still gotta look

Everytime I go there it seems the plans have been delayed again for some city/county reason.

bottomdweller2:
I'm not saying that i'm tired of it, it's more like being married, I love what i got but I still gotta look

Too funny.

A flying machine of anykind would be nice. Actually, I think we should start a petition to get the minuteman missile from the Madison Aquatic Park wannabe. We would actually get to see it without haveing to know someone or get a permit or an appointment.

snepdiver:
Everytime I go there it seems the plans have been delayed again for some city/county reason.

Too funny.

A flying machine of anykind would be nice. Actually, I think we should start a petition to get the minuteman missile from the Madison Aquatic Park wannabe. We would actually get to see it without haveing to know someone or get a permit or an appointment.

Is Madison Aquatic Park no longer open?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom