Helicopter or plane in Bluewater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll go

Any new news on this? I'm a pilot and i have a few contacts at the Air Guard among other places. I can ask around if anyone has some old hulls they would like to donate. I'm sure the Air Guard would like to do some "Training" on moving a plane or helicopter.

I would love to see either one. Plane or helicopter.

I would be willing to help anyway I could.

It has been a while, but I haven't forgotten about my quest. Finding a plane or helicopter is hard but I also have been looking a bigger boats on ebay and found a few these past few months and now I have one in sight eBay Motors: Trojan 30 NO RESERVE Absolute Auction (item 260211851382 end time Feb-20-08 17:48:13 PST)

I would like to know if I bought it for Bluewater would any one help with the $625 for transporting it here? That is the sellers quote to bring it to pelham. Here is his ebay email to me,

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Dear moneypit874,

I will bring it to Pelham on a hydraulic trailer and set it on blocks and stands(you provide blocks and stands) for $625. Thanks, Bo

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]- webeboaters[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Hey ya'll. Haven't seen this post til now. My dad collects and sells military vehicles and has a cattle farm amongst dabbling in many other things. Anyways point being he get around alot, I asked him and he said he know a fellow that traded 3 horses for an airplane the other day. Dad said he was basically giving the horses away but took the airplane in so his wife didn't get to mad.:rofl3: Dad said it has no engine and can't fly(obviously bc it has no engine):rofl3: its probably a one or two seater, small fiberglass, but hey it's a flying thing. Seein how he traded three horses for it he probably wouldn't want much for it but i'm not sure. If ya'll are interested let me know and i'll see what all i can find out about it. PM me and i'll send you my phone number or i can send you the owners name and number.

I think this would be great for ABWA. I live about 15 min away and hardly ever go cause it gets a little boring sometimes (no offense to anyone connected). I have some good connections in the political world of Shelby County, let me know if I can help in any way.

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom