Helicopter or plane in Bluewater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys and gals jus an update i talked to the guy today and he said he'd talk to his wife about it and call me back. So keep your fingers crossed:51:!!! He said it could be seen from the road so i drove by in between work and school. Its a small plane, but it is a plane!:D looks like about this size

uvod_letadlo.jpg

IM NOT SAYING THAT IS THE PLANE OR EVEN THE TYPE OF PLANE JUS A ROUND ABOUT SIZE!!

I'll let you know more when he gets back to me.

Bottomdweller2 i'm sending you a PM.

Disregard most of my pm BNow0707 I just looked at your post and it was most of my questions. I have to agree ABWA is a lot of fun but sometimes it does get old looking at the same stuff, but I hear they are building new everything it should be very nice. If any one knows if they need help let me know.

I talked to a good buddy of mine that is in the Civil Air patrol and he didnt know of any, but said they would probably be expensive if anything could be found.

Anyways i've been told for years that I got a strong back and a weak mind so if you need help loading or hauling something from Atlanta give me a shout and i'll do what i can.

If it doesn't play out maybe this place in Atlanta would be nice to check out. Atlanta Air Exchange - Aircraft Parts & Recovery I talked to them today and splained what I was trying to do and they were very nice, they wanted me to drive down there tomorrow to fix me up, he never would give me a ballpark price though.:confused:

I actually thoought about suggesting this group. My family used to live right around the corner from them and I have seen their parts yard many times.

If you go over there, see if they have pics of the DC-4 Carvair upper deck cargo conversion that crashed into the Piggly Wiggly at the end of the runway on takeoff from 6A2 . Happened at the airport where the above operation is based. I'm sure they are the ones who recovered it.

that would have been a cool plane to sink in a quarry

jwat98_2k2.JPG
19970404-0-P-d-1-500.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom