Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,
I hope your doc did mention that if you have h.p than everybody in the family got it too and they need check/treatments or you will get reinfected, I had it, my family had it. Although they maybe asymptomatic and some tests maybe unreliable with false positive and without symptoms docs won't prescribe meds. so you need to be smart hot to obtain meds for the family.
hp free for life!
B4e
the HP many people around the world are infected by it about 85/100 so almost everybody have it but its active only in 10/100 of the people who have it the rest they are infected and positive when they test but without any symptoms
my latest test is negative i went for diving yesterday and i felt so much better i didnt throw up and gas didnt get trapped in my stomach by flowing the advices from everybody in this thread.
about the medications you can buy it everywhere its just two antibiotics and one antacid for the first line of treatment

Very well, all what you need to do is conciser your family hp, unless you are alone.
Good hp is dead hp
B4e

Sorry to be a bit of a wet blanket but why are you taking a daily aspirin.

If you have Coronoary Artery Disease/Ishchaemic Heart Disease or a previous stroke, should you still be diving?
-Of course, I do not know the details of your case and how (if any) good your rehab has been.
-It could very well been that you've been assessed and cleared by your doc.

Just that different questions will jump out at medically trained people that lay people will not see.

Cheers!

Sorry to be a bit of a wet blanket but why are you taking a daily aspirin.

If you have Coronoary Artery Disease/Ishchaemic Heart Disease or a previous stroke, should you still be diving?
-Of course, I do not know the details of your case and how (if any) good your rehab has been.
-It could very well been that you've been assessed and cleared by your doc.

Just that different questions will jump out at medically trained people that lay people will not see.

Cheers!
i never had any health issue or any surgery or disease .
i were taking aspirin for one reason in Thailand the weather its very hot and as i work in a manufactory the aircon in my office is set to 21 outside temperature can reach 40 deg cel
i keep coming in and out of my office to the manufactory when you have rapid change of temperature in ur body you will have headache and the best was to get ride of headache very fast is aspirin .
i took treatment i stopped using aspirin since last 4 months feel so much better now doctor already clear out for diving , the problem is solved . by the advices given in early comments , stopping taking aspirin and change it with paracetamol only when have strong headache , diet , workout , driving so much water , fasting helped me a lot and mad my immune system stronger , probiotic yogurt with honey everyday as research shows that this two can kill the H paylori bacteria if combined with a good diet and medication treatment ....
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom