haya from london

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dolphinlove

Registered
Reaction score
haya all !:palmtree:

big aloha to everyone living in hawaii .been there 2 to swim with dolphins coolest dive with mantas there !finaly mange put my pitcure on the profile .
aloha for now from gray town of london!

:0(

Hi from sunny Jersey (UK)!!

P.s. Weather ain't much better down here!!

Wheather totally sucks sometimes here ! at least your near the ocean me here only water that i see is at 630 in the morning at gym !:0( u done lots of diving ?

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Hello from Buffalo, NY, USA. Weather has been terrible here this year, rain two out of three days all summer.

dolphinlove:
u done lots of diving ?

Yep quite a bit, usually a few times a week during the summer - still drysuit temperature most of the year though :11:

must be freezing hey! in hawaii i just had 3mm in the night during the day you can probably go just 3 mm shorty .anyway lucky you diving so much . think will have to move soon from here .looked at you sight some of the photos are very cool.

Ah, cheers. Have you done any diving in the UK at all?

ya just at the muck of training site when i was doing my open water certif.,will do another muck dive soon when i get my advance ceft.sorted ,i've just got 8 dives in my log book just started ,but been snorkeling and kind of free diving for qiute a while now .you been diving somewere cool?

Back
Top Bottom