haya from london

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

haya !
ya thats the reason why going to sham to get some new energy to keep me going over winter here other wise i will be watching the dive dvd from hawaii over and over again. :0( , going to hawaii next may which is long way .

as for bikes ya man i should off been a boy ,bit of a tomboy me. love bikes ,but i agree they are so expensive . i looked at some honda 600 cbr rr 2004 ,and ducati 749 s or r ,went to show room and sat on them ,man cool felling, love all moto gp and wsb stuff ,,just booked the bike licence course to do ,got my lovley nolan hellmet ,just need to save a bit now and get the toy , ha ha !

then m4 or m1 and speed on baby .

i know mad my girl friends already gave up on me years ago when i didnt get my luis vitton bag and went to shop every single week to see what's in fashion ,and skiped all their lunch gossips ! yak!

anyway thats me , what you do except from diving and taking photos?

Yeah those Dukes are nice. I took the 999 out last year for a test ride - awesome handling but those twins are real bone shakers!!

Apart from diving a few times a week (and then spending hours sorting out the photo's and uploading them etc) It's all work, work work!! I used to do quite a bit of sea fishing too, but that's taken a bit of a back seat since I've started taking UW pics. Recently I've been a busy trying to get stuff published in the UK mags and I've just finished doing a bit of work for the UK's Marine Conservation Society.

Benvenuto a bordo from the middle of Mediterranean sea. :azvatar:

Have a question?
Need to find something?
Going somewhere?
Want to meet new people/buddy

This is the place to be :wave-smil

sea fishing ? sob sob poor fish .me totaly agains fishing ,dont even eat any seafood even say that i' m alergic when i go to some thai restaurant to eat ,make them no put any fishy stuff round my food .yak!

got easy life then hey aking photos and diving not like the lot here just mad work ?

Ah, totally agree - We only do catch and release though you'll be pleased to know - not a big fish eating fan myself either.

Yep, very easy life!! I only work 3 minutes from home which is handy for shooting home to get my gear - I've been know to leave work at 5, and be in the water by half past!!

Hey, DolphinLove -

I thought you got your handle from eating the dolphin fish, no?
:lol:
Okay, maybe you said you swam/swimmed with dolphins, the cetaceans. Ever swam/swimmed with a manatee? It'll blow your mind. Have a 1,000 pound cross between a seal and a sausage swim up to you slowly, nuzzle, then put his fin around you. Wow. Just lean back when they surface; that seaweed breath is bad. The last ones I swam/swimmed with were mating, though, so I just watched and tried to not get rammed too hard.

Enjoy...that is what life is all about...and when you're a diver, pfffff!

Hi Dolphinlove,

You don't need to wait until you get to Sharm before doing some diving. There is some great diving within a couple of hours of London; Eastborne, Brighton, Littlehampton, Selsey, Swanage and Weymouth are all within range and have excellent diving.

I'm off to Littlehampton this afternoon for a dive on the Ramsgarth. A great wreck in about 30m.

We have been getting 10-15m visibility for the last few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom