haya from london

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hay mark
thanks for info will have to investigate bit more then ,or if you have some info with what org.is good to dive here in uk that would be great .i just kind of started but loving it so any new locations would be great to know .

many thanks :wink:

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

dolphinlove:
well i'm gona stay probably at hilton waterfalls what ever is called ,any good other places that you know were to stay ? were the is not much freaks as i'm gong bymyself !
Hilton waterfalls is in Ras ud Sid - between Naama and Hadaba - great hotel, I liked it very much!!!!
chippy:
Pacha (on a thursday) has definately got to be worth a shot, which is just a few doors down. It's a wicked open air kind of club - blows anything London has to offer right out of the water - My jaw hit the floor when i walked in - waterfalls etc etc.
Chippy you didn't tell me that finaly you went there!!!!
You should have done this - I would notify my friends ang get you a VIP place!!!!
it's the best club I know - totally crazy so dolphinlove when you're in Sharm - go there. You'll not regret it.
And of course - welcome to the board!
Mania
Only a week left and I'm in Sharm....Hurray

haya
thanks for the info ! sawa you location is poland i'm half polish my mum comes from wadowice (dont know if i spelt this right ) near krakow .have great time in sham .

:wink:

dolphinlove:
haya
thanks for the info ! sawa you location is poland i'm half polish my mum comes from wadowice (dont know if i spelt this right ) near krakow .have great time in sham .

:wink:

Wow..... Another (ok only half) Pole here!!!! There is more and more of us....
Of course I know wadowice - everybody does. This is the city where Pope John Paul II was born.
Do you speak any Polish????
It' so funny to find out that a lot of SB members have some Polish roots.... :wink:
cheers and you too enjoy Sharm
Mania

mania:
Chippy you didn't tell me that finaly you went there!!!!
You should have done this - I would notify my friends ang get you a VIP place!!!!
it's the best club I know - totally crazy so dolphinlove when you're in Sharm - go there. You'll not regret it.

Mania

Ah yes, I went before Pacha opened though - when it was The Bus Stop - I didn't realise that they were the same place until recently!!

I'll definately give you a shout re tickets towards the end of next month before I go at the beginning of October.

Did you here the latest about the 12 divers stranded - all the hall marks of "Open Water" - scary stuff!!!

chippy:
Ah yes, I went before Pacha opened though - when it was The Bus Stop - I didn't realise that they were the same place until recently!!

I'll definately give you a shout re tickets towards the end of next month before I go at the beginning of October.

Did you here the latest about the 12 divers stranded - all the hall marks of "Open Water" - scary stuff!!!

Chippy
Yeah, I'veheard about it. I even wrote what - I think was the reason of this accident. The place is beautiful but...has currents that sometimes are going with the speed of 2-3 m/sec. So it's very easy to get carried away - fast and far.
Let me know when you would be going to Pacha. I'll call my friends (they are the owners of the place).
Cheers
Mania

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom