Hawaii's Horror--a photo essay of my sleepless night.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes Catherine but not for a long time. Too much shrinkage...

catherine96821:
I may have to start closing my doors at night.

He ends up like a guest star on CSI and you're the one with an issue. I was just over at the centerpede board and well let's just say your not getting woman of the year with them critters.

Wow, so glad we have yet to have a centipede problem. The scary bugs we get are the Cane Spiders, what they like about Waikiki, I do not know. Not as big as a Tarantula, but mighty big and UGLY.
Aloha
Turtleguy9

at least they are mostly harmless... but it's so hard to go to sleep with a spider the size of your hand hanging on the ceiling above your head isn't it?

I found another big centipede and wasn't going to be a big drama queen about it but since ya'll are all in here with the lights on....well, I did have another couple actually. I think I am getting tough though. I am not quite at the point of playing with them like toys though, Tim. But give me a couple more years....would they make good fishing lures?

catherine96821:
would they make good fishing lures?
bait

whateva, just get them in the food chain.:D

catherine96821:
whateva, just get them in the food chain.:D
and you out of it.

Back
Top Bottom