Hawaii's Horror--a photo essay of my sleepless night.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jcsgt:
Don't the cockroaches pole vault, there?

Yes, and you can water ski behind them, too. If we could tame 'em we could use them for u/w scooters.

Missdirected:
Okay I'm back. I had to run and brush my hair so noone would get any ideas :D

Hmmmmmm. What were you doing Miss? :wink:

Diver Dennis:
Hmmmmmm. What were you doing Miss? :wink:

Bah, plz, if only, I wish, lol!!!!!!!!

Alas it got messy on its own and I didn't want peeps to think me crazy :D

Nice scorpion Denny! makes me want to read THE PEARL, again....you have read it haven't you?

I've got ants. Lots of ants. They control and contain all of the other bugs. The ants and I have reached an accord: They keep out of sight and clean up crumbs we leave in the kitchen; we don't spray them.

Bruce, I agree.I will even eat food with ants. cereal with ants...no problem. Prefer them to be small. You just take your reading glasses off.

oh, "The Pearl" is Steinbeck and it is someplace like Mexico...no actually the Phillipines or somewhere and the guy is a pearldiver and his baby is stung by a scorpion and he must sell the prize pearl to save his child who is deathly ill (like your spider bite). Maybe he even had to go desperately search for a pearl, because they are very poor.

I can handle ants, it's those big, fat, hairy spiders I have a problem with!

I've got to work all the way through this thread still. But I think it's kinda funny. I liked your initial posted pictures
Yes, I did incurr some karmic debt on this
and I thought this was very funny.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom