Hawaii's Horror--a photo essay of my sleepless night.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've run into their cousins in Belize. They really do crunch when you step on them. Unfortunately, if you're barefoot, they don't die!

catherine96821:
well, when JB comes home, my chances of it getting me will go down 50%.

Dive with a buddy; sleep with a buddy -- in either case your chances of getting eatten/bit go down by 50% (See I do have good things to say about buddies.)

I have learned how to deal with critters such as your talking about, if your brave enough!

If your not brave enough, like me, try this method. Good luck!

had any vipers in your bag yet, Wildcard? uh-oh...I think he went to get explosives.

Bruce, I knew you could always see the positve side!

I think we should morph this thread into "things I wish were never in my bed" I am sure we could get some interesting photos. I have one that comes to mind immediately. Maybe I should run get it, if there are going to be bombs going off?

Do chickens eat those? My friend in Florida keeps chickens to eat the snakes around her place, hasn't seen any since she got the chickens. Unfortunately they also eat the lizards and she wants to keep those around to eat the scorpions.
Ber :lilbunny:

good question. The rats have definetly dropped off since I got rid of the old boyfriend. My house guests have improved too. always listen to your daughter...

I have been looking for an excuse to get some peacocks and lamas around here.

A really, really big gun helps, too!

so, WC, whats the story? why is he kissing the viper?

yea! I want Emu too. I think I see Waimea or Baja in my future...

catherine96821:
so, WC, whats the story? why is he kissing the viper?
Kissing? He's biting the head off.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom