Has the COVID-19 situation changed your gear purchasing habits?

Has COVID-19 changed the likelyhood you'll purchase gear right now?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’m trying my best to support the local shops right now, and I’m making a surprisingly decent amount of money on unemployment.

What I’m saying is that I bought a new Perdix AI from my favourite lds. They were extremely appreciative.
I really like mine, I get really nice air consumption graphs in Subsurface now.

I am sure you will love it.

yes still purchasing, I'm still employed and being paid, and my lds is closed at the moment and struggling so I've been trying to get the things that have been on my wish list to put some cash their way.

I voted nope, only when something wears out. Nothing will ever change my purchasing habits. I'm of cheap Scottish descent and like not spending money.

I really don’t need much of anything. I have more than enough gear to last three of me for life.
All my tanks are full and ready to go but they’re giving $1000 fines for going to the beach, shore diving is out right now. I’ve been fortunate that I’ve been busy. Being 100% self employed means that things can really suck or be great. It’s up to me to find pockets of work, nobody gives me a job but myself. I’ve been dangling out over a cliff hanging on for dear life by my finger tips to the end of a frayed rope now for over 25 years being self employed. That’s longer than I’ve worked as an employee for someone. I don’t worry too much anymore. Worrying is overrated, it doesn’t work that good. Figuring out how to fix the predicament at hand and taking action is what works.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom