Has anyone bought from divetank.com?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spabula:
I did receive my suit and all the accessories. They actually shipped me the wroong size by accident but caught it and sent me the right size the following day. I just sent back the wrong sized suit and they paid for the shipping. A minor inconvience but worthwhile since they tell me I can dive in my new suit and if I dont like it send it back. They have a better warranty with the Bare suits than everyone else, I think that has something to do with the fact that they sell so many of them.

Just curious... How long did it take for you to get your suit? I'm in NJ and DT said they shipped it (USPS) on 8/5 and I still don't have it on 8/15.:11:

Yes, they send via Post. I got mine about 5 days after. They do provide a Delivery Confirmation number, give them a call to see if they can find out where it's at.

scubabob123:
Just curious... How long did it take for you to get your suit? I'm in NJ and DT said they shipped it (USPS) on 8/5 and I still don't have it on 8/15.:11:

They did ship USPS, I paid extra $20 and got it in a day or two.

StSomewhere:
Are you sure it was shipped USPS? They ship mostly from BC, not WA. Its the whole customs clearing process that takes forever. YMMV (but probably not).

All of my packages were marked "Wetsuits for underwater rescue", though that is not the case. It may be to expedite the customs process.

Pete

I got my wetsuits just a couple days after ordering ... then again, I could drive from my house to Burnaby B.C. in about three hours ... :eyebrow:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I ordered accessories last week and they came this Monday so it took about 5-6 days to MI.

scubabob123:

The Post Office tried to deliver yesterday 8/16 (I wasn't home) - so I'll pick up today. So from B.C. to NJ in 11 days (standard mail) not too bad. I was offered to upgrade the shipping for another $20 with a garranteed 5-6 day delivery - didn't need it that fast - besides that's a down payment on my P-valve. :11ztongue

I just took the plung and ordered a dry suit from Divetank.com I'm having some extras added (suspenders and 2 pockets) but Rich put together a very nice package with suit, under garments, and hood! I'll report back on the suit when it arrives.

:jump013:

OK, Bubble Blowers,
Generally I'm very reticent to recommend services or companies, BUT !!!

I have to admit, I just purchased a Bare XCD2 through Dive Tank and there is no way I could have been more pleased.

Given the fact that most LDS's can't maintain an inventory of all sizes and models of garments for the general populus to try on, Richard at Dive Tank seems to have gained the knowledge and wisdom to extract from a potential customer that infomation which will serve to put him or her into the suit that absolutely conforms to the specific body. I purchased a Bare XCD2 Tech from Dive Tank. Richard picked my brain for all of the information that I could possibly give him.

I received my dry suit in less time than he quoted. I tried it on and it fit perfectly.

I am wonderfully surprised at the customer service and product expertise provided by Dive Tank.

If and when I wear this dry suit out, I'll be going back to Dive Tank for my next.

the K

Back
Top Bottom