Question Deals at Eco Dive Center

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I was looking at Eco Dive Center's website and they have some pretty unique deals.

First is the "Free annual tank inspection days." Does anyone know when they might be and if there's a limit to how many tanks you can get inspected for free?

Second is the $299 unlimited 12 month nitrox fill card. It says "One tank per day per person, with name on tank." It sounds pretty clear, but I'm wondering if in reality they will fill a few tanks once per week instead.

I don't know the schedule for free VIPs, but I can tell you that the most recent occurrence I'm aware of was mid-November 2023. I only brought one tank, so I can't speak to the limit. I think if you come when they're not too busy they'd probably be happy to do several for you at once. They ask that if you come in for a free viz, you empty the tank fully yourself beforehand. That makes it a lot quicker for them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom